Nokia Sleeping Screen beta updated. Use your own background images!Thu, 2011-08-18 14:15
Thank you very much for the feedback on Nokia Sleeping Screen! Based on your feedback we have added some new features and made a few fixes to the application. The update is available for Symbian phones equipped with AMOLED screens.
The list of major improvements are here:
- The most wanted feature: use your own background images! It is now possible to add your own images from the photo gallery.
- "Add my own" tool will convert your photos & drawings to be suitable for Nokia Sleeping Screen
- Completely re-designed QML based settings view
- New experimental clock style
- There are now two selectable clock & notifications styles:
- original "colorful" style
- new "plain clock" style, which gives more room for the background images
- New pre-installed image themes and additional images to the old themes
- Follows phone orientation when keys are locked (i.e. now supports landscape)
We also want to thank those that have contributed to the design & development: Brenda, Jyri, Jukka, Sampsa, Tuomas, Joep and Oleksandr.
Now we’d like to hear your feedback!