Update to Nokia Pulse for Symbian, Windows Phone, and WebWed, 2011-12-14 22:00
We are excited to announce several updates to Nokia Pulse.
Symbian – new version 0.91.21
- Login – fewer Nokia Account login prompts
- Notifications – more reliable push notifications
- Keyboard – various bug fixes including stuck CAP lock, frozen cursor, delete key stops functioning, and we also added split-screen feature
- Interoperability – compatible with latest versions of various Qt components, especially important because upcoming versions of Nokia Store (3.2.044 or greater) use a new version of a dependency that is not compatible with the previous Pulse version 0.91.6
Windows Phone – new version 0.9.1.19
- Improved application performance, stability and user experience by adding the photo upload progress bar. It is especially useful in slow connectivity cases.
- Bug fixes related to locale preferences for various regions that caused posting failures.
Web – updated pulse.nokia.com
- Quicker respond time for posting items/comments
- Participant list loads quicker
- Fixed various bugs, especially for Mobi UI to provide a better user experience
Go to http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-pulse/download_and_installation to download the latest clients.
We are also very close to releasing a Pulse app for the Nokia N9. The internal Alpha has been going for several weeks now and we just have a few more bug fixes to make before going public.
We are aware that it is important that Pulse becomes available on other popular mobile platforms like iOS and Android. It is too early to give any specifics, but these are in the pipeline.
Thank you for all the feedback that made these improvements possible. Please keep it coming!
Nokia Pulse Team