Mail for Exchange for Series 40 Asha is a Java-application that uses Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® protocol to connect to compatible Microsoft Exchanges servers and services.
- Supported servers and email services : Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and office 365(only synchronization of email, contacts and calendar and support for remote contact lookup) Servers
- Supported phones*A: Nokia Asha 303 and Nokia Asha 302
Notice about email certificates:
- Certificates signed with Nokia Series 40 trusted authorities are supported automatically
- Compatible self-signed company issued certificates can be installed with Nokia Suite*B
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will this application be published in Nokia Store?
- The application is under development with a target to launch by end of Q2 2012 and we are progressing on Track at the moment to publish this application in June 2012.
- Why is this application released as a beta?
- We are developing the Mail for Exchange client and are making the current stable version available to get your feedback so that we can improve the quality of the application before we publish this in the Nokia Store.
- What are the features that are under development, which are not available in the beta release?
- No new features are planning only Usability issues we find from beta trial user’s feedback will be fixed further
- How long is this beta release planned?
- The current release is planned to be live until end of June 2012. We expect to update the beta release during this phase with fixes and improvements.
- Does consumer have to pay for the Mfe client?
- This application will be made available free of cost by Nokia when published in the Nokia Store
A. It is required to upgrade the phone software to latest software: atleast version14.53 or newer ones. You can update your software via Nokia Suite on a PC or in some regions over the air updates. You can check your current version by using keys "#0000#" on your device main screen. You need to install Nokia Suite from here : http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/product/nokia-suite/
B. The certificate used by your exchange email server requires to be installed on the Asha devices; if it is either a self-signed certificate or the certificate is not already pre-installed in the device. You will need to copy the MFE.HTML file which is included in the ZIP file along with the certificate to the device and open the page and follow the instructions included in the pages.