Back to 3.08
-> this works rolling back to 3.08
If you installed this version on your Symbian Anna device and messed up your installation of Nokia maps then follow this guide to recover everything back.
1. Download and install an old built of Nokia maps 3.08.
2. This is a full installer and not net installer.
http://www.fileserve.com/file/nEzUEKH/Nokia maps 3.08.sis
This means that all the apps will be replaced during installation with an old version of app. Online install doesn’t do this as it finds a newer or same version already available and skips its install.
3. Once you have installed the old version, start “Maps” again. It should work the way it used to.
4. Now, download the officially available Nokia Maps 3.08 latest beta for Symbian Anna from here. http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/ovi-maps-for-mobile-v3-08
5. Install the latest beta. This will be an online installer and will update all apps.
6. Reboot and everything will work fine. Verify by running all apps, one after the other.