I´m been using Ovi Suite 3.0 Beta since the launch. The first beta version worked fine. I working with HP Elitebook with Win 7 Pro, Nokia N8-00 (PR1.0, 011.012.240.01) and Office Outlook 2007 SP 2.
After I installed the new version 18.104.22.1681 Beta I have come across some problems. The first sync (Sync all) after instalation goes fine. After I restart the system the problems start.
- I get a message "Nokia M Platform has stopped workin" while doing sync of messages.Sometimes I get the message even when I´m not syncing anything.
- The more severe problem is syncing contacts between Outlook, Ovi Suite and Nokia N8. As I mentioned, the first sync after installatipon goes fine. After restart, sync starts fine, but it gets stuck after the processbar is aprocsimately half way threw. I dont get any error messages. The prosess just freezes. If I try to cancle the sync it just gets stuck in cancelation.
I can solve the problem by un-installing Ovi Suite Beta and It´s components and all Nokia folders from Appdata/Local and Appdata/Roaming and then re-installing Ovi Suite Beta. But after that the same problem re-occures.
With the previous version of Ovi Suite (2.2) I could never sync Contacts, appointments or anything else connected to Outlook.