We have made small fixes to the application.
Version 2.51 includes :
NOTE: Available only for Symbian^3 devices, including Symbian Anna and Belle releases.
- Application action allows selection of several applications
- Added possibility to close launched applications when situation changes
- Added possibility to close browser when situation changes
- Time & WLAN conditions now support multiple selections (remove conditions by long tapping the condition)
- Timed option added as in profiles
- Small UI changes (long-tap context menus & direct actions on items)
- "no change" -option added to Bluetooth, theme & powersave actions
- Network location condition improved -> Cell id limit increased to 100 -> Added possibility to remove cells from existing network location condition
- Bookmark action fix (open bookmark correctly when browser is already started)
- Removed background service autostart from sis-installation (caused unexpected problems where settings could not be accessed properly without device restart)
NOTE: Calendar condition will be reset in this update, application & bookmark actions may be corrupted
Version 2.06 includes:
- Fixes to application autostart during device bootup.
- Fixes to WLAN condition
- Fixes to Calendar condition
- Note added about automation on/off when situations changed manually
- Fixes for compatibility issues with Symbian^3 PR1.1 firmware
- Potential problems with Bluetooth condition if device has active Bluetooth connection or WLAN using heavy traffic, like VoiP.
- Network location -condition saves only network cells the device is connected in. E.g. if in 3G network, no 2G coverage saved. (Ps. remember to move enough around your location when setting Network condition to catch as many cells as possible).