Nokia Transport Beta
Update June 5, 2012 - Update to the new beta version available
Update May 22, 2012 - New beta version available
Update March 21, 2012 - Commercial version available
Thanks for participating in the first Nokia Transport trial for Nokia Lumia phones! We have read all of your feedback and appreciate the suggestions and bug reports. It helps us build a better app and we sincerely appreciate it. The app is now commercial and available in the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Stay tuned for next the version coming soon!
Commute with confidence.
Put detailed local public transport information at your fingertips for 460 cities in 46 countries. With just a few taps you can instantly see the routes and connections you need, how long each leg of your trip will take, and even when the next train, bus, or tram will arrive.
No more carrying around timetables and city maps. You have it all on your device, wherever you are.
- Easily find public transport stations/stops, addresses, and points of interest.
- Choose from multiple routes and follow the list of directions for buses, trams, underground, or trains.
- View earlier and later departure times to make smarter travel choices.
- Save favourite routes from different locations as a tile on your phone homescreen for instant access from anywhere.
This app supports timetable-based information in the following cities & regions:
Atlanta, Auckland, Austin, Baltimore, Barcelona, Berkshire, Berlin & Brandenburg, Boston, Budapest, Chicago, Dallas, Denmark, Denver, Edmonton, Flanders, Halifax, Helsinki, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, London, Miami-Dade county, Minneapolis & Saint Paul, New York City, Philadelphia, Sacramento, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, San Diego, Los Angeles, Toronto, Turin, Wellington and Winnipeg.
We also offer worldwide Simple routing information. Simple routing uses the map data to calculate a heuristic route, based on the likely frequency of lines Check out the list of cities where coverage is available.
- Line colours of some cities (in timetable coverage) may not be available.
- Real time delays are currently only supported for some means of transports of the Berlin/Brandenburg area.