Nokia Suite 3.8.10 Beta for Windows
Nokia Suite 3.8.10 Beta available for testing
New functionality in 3.8 release:
- Numerous error corrections, especially in maps view, messaging view and in backup&restore.
- Fix for calendar sync issue with S40 phones, when phone and PC is located in timezone, where Daylight Saving Time (DST) is applied in winter (for example Australia).
- Several improvements for content migration to Microsoft SkyDrive. We have fixed several issues related to Microsoft SkyDrive migration, this improves overall reliability of migrating data from Symbian, Meego and S40 phones to Microsoft SkyDrive.
- Several fixes for various crashes.
Few comments regarding Nokia Lumia phone PC software:
- Nokia Suite doesn't support Nokia Lumia phones with Windows Phone operating system. Case will be like this also in future, there's no plans to support Lumia phones in Nokia Suite.
- For Nokia Lumia phones, which are based on Windows Phone 7.5 or Windows Phone 7.8 operating systems, you can use Microsoft Zune PC software in Windows and Windows Phone app for Mac in Mac.
- For Nokia Lumia phones, which are based on Windows Phone 8 operating system, you can use Windows Phone app for Windows 8 and Windows 8 RT, Windows Phone app for desktop for Windows 8 and Windows 7, Windows Phone app for Mac in Mac.
Getting feedback about a product is important for us, so that we can see what are currently the most pressing issues to improve. We have in Nokia Suite a new way of providing feedback, built directly into Nokia Suite. If you have feedback that you want to share with us, just go to the "Help" menu and select "Send feedback".
Samuli, from the Nokia Suite team
So now, please download Nokia Suite 3.8 Beta