Known issues/additional information
- Weather widget may stop updating after some time in Symbian Belle devices. If new widget is added to homescreen after this, it will only show a spinning circle. Rebooting device is needed to make weather widget work again.
- Temperature is always in Celsius. To set Fahrenheit install Nokia Maps Suite 2.0 and use the setting in the Weather application.
- Weather data should now be seen for certain networks, including TIM Italy and O2 Germany, which were unable to get data with earlier versions of the widget.
- Moon icons start to work after widgets have refreshed data for the first time. First refresh at reboot may fail sometimes without error message. Data refresh can be forced by tapping the selected location from widget menu again.
- If you have trouble uninstalling, try installing the latest version first and then uninstalling. If that still seems not to work, it could be that you have Belle PF1, which came with a Weather Widget baked into the firmaware. That widget is non-removeable.